Instructors sometimes do not have specific pedagogical training (general and subject-matter specific teaching methodologies)
- Instructors often lack
- Basic psychological knowledge about effective learning
- Basic pedagogical knowledge about learning methods
- Subject matter-specific didactical knowledge regarding the preparation of the content
- Lack of quality in teaching often has no/little consequences
Business, university, further education
- Courses should be offered where these competencies are taught
- General courses should include modules on general and subject matter-specific teaching methodologies.
- Participants should develop teaching concepts as part of their training
- Teaching quality should be monitored
- Integration with Blended Learning Training
- see Pattern "Sceptical about change"