Working with freelance instructors
How to work with independent instructors in institutions of further education
- Institutions of further education often hire free lancers
- These independent trainers often use their own content when conducting the training
- How can the management achieve getting them involved in the content creation process?
- Independent trainers do not want to create content for others
- What are the legal ramifications, e.g., copyright issues?
- Content creation workshops with several independent trainer regarding a particular topic
- Allow independent trainers to reuse the content elsewhere
- Only those who contribute to the content pool get training contracts
- Content authoring must be easy
- Demonstrate the benefits of collaboration
- Ease of use of authoring tools
- Good acceptance management - highlight benefits